Air induction instructions.

Ok this is it. Now I have to warn you I have the airbath and used some
parts from it.  But you can wing it I think with Dryer hose and some
sheet metal for the inlet.

1. Remove P-flow and bracket
2. Remove L shaped plastic peace from stock air box. This is the one
that connects into the side of car for air.
Notice that you now have a lip for connecting dryer hose to.  Use an O
clamp to secure.
3. You may want to remove the screen inside the box I did. But you dont
have to.
4. Connect other end of hose to airbath inlet scoop or design your own.
5. Reinstall stock rubber bands to secure stock box
6. Insert filter stock or K&N.  K&N gives you a better sound and flow.
7. Connect your top portion of air box like stock.

You now have air being forced in to the air box and flow meter.  When I
step on the gas it sounds like air whooshing into the engine.
Power is more even and the best part is if you don't like just change it
back. No losses except 30 min or so. I am stickin with it for now.

Bryan Billings