RE: H4 Lights

Negative....the European lights are H-4 (and much better I may add!!)

Tofer   tofer@foxinternet.net <mailto:tofer@foxinternet.net>
ICQ#7958410
Personal ICQ Web site / Pager http://wwp.mirabilis.com/7958410
'97 JETTA GT  Euro Switch, No DRL's, Rear Fog Light, Programmable Wiper
Delay, Sunroof Deflector, Tinted Windows. VW Club & Club H20 Member
FLY BOEING - Building the future of Flight!
If I caught myself dressed like that, I'd kick my own ass! -(Happy
Gilmore)-