RE: Is it worth it.... Converting Pre-Bose -> Bose

I didn't think the Bose system came in the Jetta Trek...

I have to admit I am impressed with the Bose System minus the stock head
unit. Thats after selling my previous car with dynaudio and JL's..

Patrick Sherman
patrick@volkswagen.org
'97 VENTO VR6