Future article for the world..

Well. I feel that everybody at least in this list could be interested on the
details of quality control that Volkswagen De Mexico S.A. de C.V. (VWM) has,
because currently the US and Canadian markets are consuming all the VW
models but the Passat and VR6 engines from Mexico.

I will write an article detailing what I saw in the plant yesterday. I was
just impressed about the strict new guidelines of quality control being done
in the A3 plattform, but the A4 is being far better yet. I'll post the
article in my VW club's site when its finished and I'll notice the list
members to read it when its finished.

Sincerely,

- - Alexander Kunstmann