Remus

Hey Patrick,

     I got my Remus from AXZ Tuning here in New York.  They ordered it from some place and i'm assuming they marked it up a bit for themselves.  I've seen it advertised in European Car and Sport Compact Car for around 349.  But of course, that doesn't include shipping.  I paid $350 including shipping + taxes.  But ask around and know that you can get it down to around that price.

- ---
Eric Wang
1994 Black Vento VR6; Autotech Q-Chip, Eibach Pro-kit, K&N drop-in filter, Remus exhaust

http://www.mailexcite.com