Re: New VW slogan: "Are you ready to put up with it?"

Hi Khan
you made some good points in your post - I hope so, too, that
my luck and VW quality will both get better in the future.  Why
stop at being equal with competition, right?

>The fact that most people are raving fans is indicative that
>Vojin's experiences are in the minority. Of course, NOONE is
>calling Vojin a liar, if I was in his shoes, I'd probably be pretty
>pissed at VW too.

I took no offense at this discussion at all and I am not pissed at
VW - it's only a car after all - I just can't afford it any more!!!  I am
really glad if most people are raving fans, as you say.  I suppose
I may be envious a bit that I had such bad luck so far, so that I
can not enjoy my GLX like the rest of you.

So, let me ask you all again, and kinda wrap up this discussion:
how much do you think my GLX is worth?

Vojin