Re: Dual Head Light

John-

I think what both you and Eric Wang are talking about is the same thing
I have.  This is assuming the ad he is talking about is the one for
Strictly Foreign.

I'm looking at the July 1998 issue, page 79, top left.  This looks like
a one piece grille, but I *think* this is just the golf grille with the
extension -- which is what I have from Mike Potter.  The part of the
grille at the top that is solid is a filler made of fiberglass.  It
screws into the golf grille, then gets painted -- when together, it
looks like one piece.

I somebody *knows* that this is a custom one piece setup, please let us
know.

- -erik