Re: Wolfsberg Edition Jetta

Earl Ingalls wrote:

> I just started seeing TV commercials for a Wolfsberg Edition of the Jetta.
> Anyone care to comment on the trim levels of this car compared to the GLX?

5 weeks ago I took proud possession of a GLX on a lease that
suited my budget.

One dealer in my area refused to even consider that I could get
into a GLX for the price I had in mind.

So instead he was trying to push the Wolfsberg on me.

Basically the Wolfsburg is a fully-loaded 4 cylinder Jetta
with options such as power windows and sunroof, CD-changer
and, I think, leather seats.

I stuck to my guns though and eventually got my 6 cylinder
through another dealer at my target price. I then had a
Panasonic CD-changer installed to hook up with the Bose
system - nice!