RE: Neuspeed P-Flow vs. K&N Cone Filter

Patrick,

I checked out your site - your car looks great!  However, I couldn't find
the air bath - perhaps the engine pictures were taken before you installed
it?

Where can you get the airbath again?  I'm on the east coast of Canada
(Halifax, Nova Scotia) and have no idea where to find Midknight
Motorsports or ABD (or any idea who Myron is...).

Thanks in advance,

Chris

> You know I noticed the dripping when I switched from the Paper cone to the
> new Ram Air. The airbath is cool, you can pick it up from Midknight
> Motorsports or ABD they are a distributor from Myron. Tell Myron your a list
> member I think he has a discount on there.. I think I have pics of my
> airbath at www.seanet.com/~psherman

Chris Campbell
Chris.Campbell@Eastbridge.ns.ca
Campbell@hfx.andara.com