Re: Oil Filters / RedLine

Peter,

Check out Eurasian at (800) 824-8814, they've got the lowest price on
Redline products that I've ever seen.  $6.69 for engine and transmission
oils.  The only drawback is that you have to be quite near to them or
the shipping will hurt you, they are located in Temecula, California.
For the oil filters stay with the authentic VW OEM filters. I believe
Timmons VW has them for $9.95 each.  I think still Timmons gives either
free shipping or 10% off your purchase, tell them you read European Car.

Hope this helps,

David Kim
1997 Vento GLX