Re: estimate on repainting...

>I need to have my hood, driver front corner panel and door repainted...and
>possibly the grill and bumper too...anyone have an estimate on the damages
>for this work?

I had my bumper, hood, grill and front panel repainted after an unfortunate
encounter with a Honda Civic bearing no brake lights. I found a good body
shop with DuPont warranty. They did a nice blend job, and after a few
inspections on my part, managed to get the measurements right on the
re-install. Total labor (for paint work alone): 500.00; paint was 310.00.
Comes with a lifetime warranty, against fading, cracking etc. I'd ask
questions on how they want to blend in the back door (the one you're not
painting), this seems the hardest task.

Good luck,

Greg Walker
97 Jetta GLX Windsor Blue