Re: Audi TT(s) pricing

Uh....BMW got the "name" Rolls.  That's it!  VW got all of the Rolls and
Bentley assets (factory, materials, tools, people, EVERYTHING) and the
rights to use the name Rolls until 2002.

BMW get JUST the name...in 4 years.  And I doubt they will do anything
with it other than try to sell it back to VW in 3 to 4 years.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Joe