Re: shine suspension

I've got it and I love it. It brings the car up to the point where I
think it should have been from the factory (let the GLS have our stock
suspension).  It doesn't lower the car any that I could tell, but I have
heard from people who've talked to Dick Shine that cutting a coil off is
OK.

One guy on the GTI-VR6 list went with this funky setup from them where he
substituted the 4-cyl springs on his car 'cause he liked the ride better.
It still stiffens the spring rates, but not up to the normal 300/200lb
rates (I think 200/120).

I don't think you can go wrong with them.

Cheers,

Mike