Re: Time for New Tires -- Recommendations for New 15"ers

On Jul 26,  9:45pm, Brian Koder wrote:
> Subject: Re: Time for New Tires -- Recommendations for New 15"ers
> I recently put toyo proxes FZ4 on my 98 GLX with 16" BBS RX's, 205 40 16
> they look good and are quit.

Wow...that's exactly what I want to get.  Got pics?  And how much did the
whole set put you back?

Can someone tell me what makes the BBS RCs so much more expensive than the
RXs?  It can't be the chrome...I got to be missing something.

Thanks,
john

--
John A. Kilpatrick                        Systems/Network Administrator
kilpatri@sgi.com                       Silicon Graphics Inc., Team TREX