RE: A/C Hose failure - possible preemptive strike?

I've taken a look at that piece myself, and it looks like the donut actually
sticks to the fan cowling. Adding a steel clamp would be a good idea, but if
you were to drive over a big bump, the hose may move just enough that the
donut would slip to the side. Maybe using two clamps, one for the donut and
one to hold it in place, would be a bit safer.

Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue