RE: rear foglights?

Crack smoker Tofer (oh shit that rhymes) here.......
As seen in my instructions (and I know many of you have seen and used
them....) I do point out that you DO NEEED TO run a wire from front to rear
(see excerpt below):

>Now you will need to run the wire from the rear fog light to the switch
(the
hardest part of this installation is getting the wire through the grommets
in the trunk lid and drip tray).
Once the wire has been run through at the rear, work towards the front.  To
do this remove the carpet from the trunk, fold down rear seat, remove the
plastic trim from the left side of the seat bottom, the plastic kick panels
at the door sills, and the screw holding the trim at the hood release.  You
also will need to remove the plastic panel by the fusebox.
Now CAREFULLY remove the "red" square next to the Headlight switch (may have
"ABS" on it) now remove the Headlight switch and disconnect the wiring
harness from the H/L switch.
Now run the wire along the wiring harness from the rear trunk area towards
the front of the car to the H/L switch location.

-Once you have run the wire completely you can use the # 12 location on the
plug for the H/L switch.  Crimp on the connectors (make sure you have them
turned correctly BEFORE you snap them into the wiring harness plugs).

*I hope this helps you out!*
Tofer   tofer@foxinternet.net <mailto:tofer@foxinternet.net>  or
vwjetta97@hotmail.com <mailto:vwjetta97@hotmail.com>
ICQ#7958410 http://wwp.mirabilis.com/7958410
'97 JETTA GT  (Soon to be Garrettized),Euro Switch, No DRL's, Rear Fog
Light, Painted Calipers & Tinted Windows.
VW Club & Club H20 Member
FLY BOEING - Building the future of Flight!
~KICK ASS!!~ (Cartman)