I Need New Tires........

It's time for my 96 GLX to get new treads.  I would like to upgrade to 17" but
currently I'm short of cash.  Any recommendations for 15" tires on stock rims
is greatly appreciated.  I'm looking for a good look, low profile, nice ride &
quiet tire.  Is there anything more aggressive looking better performance
handling than the current Eagle GA's in 15" sizes.  Toyos, BF Good., Yokohama,
Dunlop, Mich., Nitto etc...... Can I stick a 215-45 on the stock rims?  Can I
upgrade to wider and lower profile sizes without sacrificing performance and
comfort?  Please help as I am looking to get tires this week prior to a long
road trip.

Thanks Gang.

Mike Gerett
'96 Black on Black GLX