New EQ on the way...

Well, I just got off the phone with Vinh from New Dimensions, and ordered
Neuspeed SofSport springs, Mintex Redbox pads, and a K&N Drop in filter.

I'm having them installed Wednesday or Thursday next week. I'm looking
forward to the cornering improvement (springs and Bilstein HD shocks)
braking and wheel cleanliness improvement (pads), and a better, reusable
filter, with minor HP gains (air filter).

That should hold me off from any further purchases for a while-- say three
months, when I feel like I have to tinker with my car some more.  Then I'll
get the Euro switch & rear fogs (just in time for winter), wait three
months, then tint the windows (just in time for summer), and then the
Garrett chip and the Toyo Proxes.

Speaking of which, which of the Proxes series are recommended/best for our
cars (performance/traction/wear)?

-Khan