From: VR6RAGE@aol.com
To: gti-vr6@dev.tivoli.com
Subject: [gti-vr6] So.CAL VW Get together
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 03:14:30 EDT

This coming Sunday 7/26, there is going to be a big VW gathering in San
Diego.
The location is at Crown Point at Mission Bay (by SEAWORLD), from 10:00am
whenever.  A local shop is sponsoring the event and various people are
promoting it.  Were hoping to gather to make what will be the largest VW
'event' in San Diego.  The BBQ is open to all VW enthusiasts!
   RSVP to DML Motorsports (619-295-0658) if you would like FREE FOOD!
(Dennis is only bringing food for those who call him to let him know
they're
coming.)
Prizes will be given away to those in attendance!

Mike
P.S.  I will myself be in attendance, so if anyone is planning on making
trip drop me a line.