Re: Speedo vs. MFA WRT Tire Size

Hi Jeff,

Correct me if I haven't had enough coffee yet and am way off, but
shouldn't your speedometer read *slower* if you put larger diameter
tires on?  So your odometer should tick off the miles slower, and your
fuel mileage (reported by MFA) should go down (actual shouldn't
change, or possibly improve since your engine will rev slightly lower
for a given actual (not reported) speed).

Just my 2 cents :)

Chris

Chris.Campbell@Eastbridge.ns.ca
Campbell@hfx.andara.com