RE: Noises from the engine

Riverbank Motors in Stamford, CT. They sell and work on only VWs.

As expected when I got the car back from the dealer, everything is "working
within manufacturer's specs". On top of that, I asked them to also look into
a squeak from what I suspected to be either the strut or sway bar bushings,
and they charged me $13 for the lube to stop the squeaks. Guess what?
Squeaks are still there.
I'm wondering now if they even changed the oil for my 20k service.

Don't take this the wrong way, though--they're a bunch of nice guys and
haven't said anything about the mods I've done, but it seems to me sometimes
they are just playing dumb.

Next time I'm going to have a techie sit in the car while I'm driving...

Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue