Pedal Covers recomendation

     Well I was looking around at my pedal cluster and noticed that the
     pads were wearing.  I would like to add a real dead pedal and some
     pedal covers.  Can anyone recommend some that they have tried or are
     using.  I'm interested in opinions on quality of fit, useability, and
     won't break the bank.  What is the best way to anchor them to the
     pedals? rivets, screws, 3M tape?  Please reply privately I don't want
     to clutter up the list.

     Andy Atwell