ND's Treffen Caravan Reminder

Here are some updated details as of 7-14-98 for the Saturday caravan
through Minnesota, Wisconsin and down through Illinois to Treffen...
Please let me know if you have questions. (If you would like to drive
down Sunday, there are a few people going then as well, so let me
know and I will get you in touch with them.)

Starting point from Minnesota to be determined by Jon, Kevin and
Enrique, as they are the 3 people signed up so far from the MN
starting point. They will need to plan to be in Madison by noon,
meeting at the Madison Best Buy parking lot near East Town mall, Just
off of the interstate at the E. Washington exit. I think means about
a 7am departure from the twin cities.

Joining up in Madison so far will be Kirk, Robin, Rick, myself and
turbotim. Then down to Rockford, IL to meet up with Rich, Kevin and
Jeff so far.

If you are planning to drive down on Sat. Aug. 1st and would like to
meet at one of the 3 stopping points, please email me asap so we can
continue our planning. michelle@newdimensions.com, or reply to this
post.

I am requesting the following info from all participating so we
know who is involved and who to wait for, etc. (it will all be held
confidential and not used for any purpose other than this trip)

Please reply asap so I can get maps and info out to you as I find
out. If you have other friends who want to join as well and are not
on email, feel free to print this out and have them fax it over to
me, or call me with the info. Phone: 608-655-4869 , fax 608-655-3753.

Full Name:
Co-pilot name:
confirm you are going Sat. Aug. 1st: yes/no
mailing address:
city/state:
phone:
car driving:
color:
staying at hotel: yes/no
reservation made: yes/no
Joining point: MN, WI or IL
Anything else I need to know: (i.e. need to drive slow, need lots of
potty stops, want to be in the front/back of group, etc.)

Thanks so much! I am looking forward to meeting you all!
Michelle