Re: Oil Temperature

>The MFA does not report a oil temperature reading for several minutes after
>the engine has been started.
>
>Wait five minutes, and everything should be OK. I think there's a bit in
>the user manual about this, so it is appropriate to say "RTFM".

Actually ... it's not timed.
   The MFA will not report any oil temperature until the oil reaches 122
degrees, F. 122 is sort of the bottom of this high-temperature sensor's
range, so the three dashes mean <122 degrees.
-T

         /|     -=Thomas J. Boyer<cyng@lamere.net>=-     |\
         \|      -=Tsaim Kurros<pen.mip.net 4000>=-      |/
.     .     .  q u e   h a y   s i n   m i   a m o r ? .     .     .