Tire Recommendations

Guys,

I'm looking to replace the GAs, finally.  Cost isn't an issue at this
point as I'm staying with the stock rims.

So far, here is what I'm looking at:

Toyo Proxes T1 Plus
Yokes A520
Dunlop SP8000

I'd appreciate any recommendations I can get on these and any other
tires you have tried.  My primary goal is excellent wet/dry traction,
and good ride quality.

BTW, does anyone recommend going 215 or 225 width or should I stay
205?

Lastly, what about those Toyo Proxes FZ4 all season tires?  If those
are great, I could avoid having to buy another set of rims and tires
for the 2 weeks of winter we get here in the Pacific Northwest.

Cheers,

----
Jeff Newton