Re: Hella Horns

At 10:02 AM 7/10/98 -0700, you wrote:
>To everyone who was intrested. I had my dual hella airhorns installed by
>some fellow Club (Stereo Installers). We placed the compressor and horns
>behind the passenger side black plastic screen in the bumper. There was
>room, infact I even have the airbath. Future, there is more room on the
>driver side over there, you just need to run your horn wire over there, from
>the two stock hellas in the bumper on the passenger side. Oh yeah and
>replace the stock 10a fuse with a 15a.

Kinda off the subject of this thread for a sec, but does anybody know where
to get those badass Hella Predator or Ralleye QH lamps?
(http://www.hella.co.nz/preditor.htm) I think that there is a possiblilty
of those particular lamps looking very awesome on the bumper of a GLX. Does
anybody have them on their GLX? If so, do you have pictures? Thanks!

Taylor Oliver
taylor@ionet.net
http://www.ionet.net/~taylor
ICQ UIN# 3426046