Re: Brake dust

Wax will slow the accumulation of brakedust but will certainly wear off much
faster on the wheels than the rest of the vehicle.  I suggest one of the
teflon based polishes.  I just bought a 98 GLX.  When I bought it, I
negotiated for the dealer to put on the five spoke GTI wheels.  I think
these look more sporty and they are far easier to keep clean.  With these,
you can easily clean the inside surface of the wheel which is where the
accumulation starts.

John Kiekhaefer