RE: Damn Honda!

Ah....with the stock chip installed, I top off around 120.  Now as far as
having after-market chips installed I heard you can get to 140.  I don't
know how true that is.  But right now I am saving my money so that I can buy
the Garrett Chip.  I heard it rocks!!

BTW - How fast can a Honda go with a chip and exhaust installed?

Frank