Re: Remus source needed

This may be a good start.... http://www.cecwheels.com/remus2.html or he can call 1-800-846-1144 for the nearest dealer.

Good Luck... But hey you should get him out of the Infiniti and into a sweet VR6....

At 09:24 AM 07/01/1998 -0400, you wrote:

Hi,

I know that some of you are running Remus exhausts. A buddy of mine in NYC wants to see if they make on for his car, I sold him on them :) . He has a Q45a and wants to see about putting on an exhaust.

Who can he call to see if they make an exhaust that will work with his car?

Laters,

Stefan.
97 Black/Cloth Neuspeed chip, K & N drop in

<<<<