Re: European Car back issues wanted

Has anyone ever scanned that series of VW mod articles that were in E.C.?  Ya
think E.C. would have a cow if we did scan them and pass them around, or put
them on a web page?

Hey I was in Barns and Noble the other day and couldn't find a copy of E.C.  I
looked, for what seemed to be, 10 minutes. No luck.  Zeek, where have you found
them in Austin??

Does E.C. have a web page??

Later,

Joe