Re: oil change

BE CAREFUL who you let change you're oil.  I've had some of those brain
dead monkeys tighten my filter cap so tight I almost had to ruin it to
get it off!  Be sure they have the filter before you let them drain the
oil.  More than once I've had them drain the oil only to realize that
they don't have the correct filter element!

I'd avoid them as much as you can, but when you have to do the change
and you don't have time to do it you're self, just watch them like a
hawk!!

Steve 95GLX