RE: Seats in GLX

yeah and on every site i can find says the same thing.
cold weather package requires leather...
(kelly's, carpoint, edmunds, VW.com, etc)

and also- i don't know about the dealer installing leather...
although i'm basically taking a wild guess based on a fact
i may or may not have heard that may or not be true-
i tend to agree.
remember it's not just the seats we're talking about here.
there's also the door panels and other trim that gets the
cow as well.

anyway i'll know soon enough i guess as i'm going car
shopping this weekend!!! well, actually i'm going loan
shopping on friday (walking into the credit union with
almost ten thousand down) and hopefully actual CAR
shopping on saturday.
and since lovely charles maund VW here in sunny (70f)
austin texas doesn't have a black/black leather/ allweather
on the lot it may be a few (days?) after that till i'm out
drivin around!
wish me good luck- i'm fighting TWO wars this weekend.
first getting a low interest rate and loan on my terms...
then getting the LOWEST price possible and compromising
nothing while getting a good deal on my trade-in.

spank me hard- REAL hard