Seats in GLX was: holy hoo-hoo batman!!

My knowledge on 98's (I own one) is that the heated seats are an option (part
of the all-weather package).  The leather on the other hand is another option.
So if you were to purchase a GLX with leather but without the all-weather
package, the seats are probably the same as the GTI VR6 leather seats.

Chuck Marshall
'98 GLX