Re: Traveling to Europe with your Car (Montana Speed limit)

If any of you guys near CA want to speed-  I know a road neal Las Vegas-
just south of the town, actually, that's empty-as-heck, and has 5-10+
mile visibility either way.

We found it going to a firework sales place about 80 miles from Vegas. I
hit 138 mph on my Integra speedo-  and the road was smooth!  I slowed
down when I saw one car-  like 4 miles ahead.  Just have a spotter for
aircraft ;)

I haven't been back since, but it was like highway 80 or
somethingorother.  Probably the safest place/least collateral damage
area to speed.  -only YOU die if you crash!

- -Dave