Re: Programable Wiper Relay to Solve Problem?

Try turning off your wipers and returning them to intermittent mode... More often
than not, the behavior is cleared (and this is also the cheapest solution)...
Not sure exactly why they do this, but it's been a feature for a long time... I
experienced similar behavior on my previous 1986 GTI, and the aforementioned
solution always worked..

- -- John