RE: Head Count 4 the 24th NW Meet

RAIN OR NO RAIN. Hell we are from the Northwest, if anything we would =
cancel it if that great big ball of fire in the sky shows up again..:)

(\X/)Patrick Sherman			psherman@bigfoot.com(\X/)
97 Vento VR6 / Tornado Red / 10K=20
"Zzzzzzzz"

On Monday, January 19, 1998 4:30 PM, Chris Warren =
[SMTP:tofer@foxinternet.net] wrote:
> If you are from Portland aren't you used to some rain?  I would hope =
that
> the meet would not be canceled for some rain, it is January you know.
> TOFER
> tofer@foxinternet.net
> '97 Jetta GT Black
> Euroswitch & rear fog light
>=20
> ----------
> > From: Dean Futrell <DFutrell@whpacific.com>
> > To: 'Scott Catlin' <scott.catlin@sierra.com>; Khan M. Klatt
> <kmk@pacificrim.net>; jettaglx@igtc.com; Gti-Vr6 (E-mail)
> <gti-vr6@dev.tivoli.com>; Jeff Newton <newton@pmc-sierra.bc.ca>; Mark =
A.
> Ellis <mellis@dbug.org>; J. Torres <howorks@ix.netcom.com>; Patrick
> <psherman@bigfoot.com>; Shaun Farnham <sfarnham@pacifier.com>; Dean =
Futrell
> <DFutrell@whpacific.com>; Curt Cranfield <curt@vphos.net>
> > Subject: RE: Head Count 4 the 24th NW Meet
> > Date: Monday, January 19, 1998 3:30 PM
> >=20
> > Hey,
> > So anyone driving up from Portland drop me a line. If it's raining =
are
> > we going to postpone the gathering? It's a long drive, don't really =
want
> > to be disappointed....
> >=20
Futrell;