Re: Other: Rice Boy M3 spotted in Georgetown DC

> kid must have just swapped up to a Bimmer M3 coupe, and went ala rice boy
> for the euro clear front corner markers, euro side blinkers, and red and
> clear rear tail lamps. Only one catch, he forgot to swap in orange

Really?  I kinda liked the clear front corner lights and red/clear
taillights.  I dunno about side markers though-  I never thought they
did anything but attract more attention from the local PD.  I've seen
the stuff (sans side markers) on a white car, which looked real good,
though I'm not sure how it would look if your car was another color.

Did he get the 15" wing, or the sticker-job from hell yet?  Now THAT'S a
rice-boy!!!!

- -Dave