Re: tranny oil

     you want MT-90. No you wont need to touch the transmition when putting
     in the short shift, just the trany linkage.
     Andy A

Subject: tranny oil
Author:  Non-HP-Ng.Kevin (Ng.Kevin@nationscredit.com) at HP-PaloAlto,mimegw6
Date:    1/21/98 5:44 PM

So which one is supposed to be used for the GLX-Redline MTL or Redline
MT-90? I read somewhere that the right one works great, but the other is
not made for VR6 cars and should be avoided. However, I'm not sure which
is which.

Also, pardon my lack of mechanical knowledge, but if I decide to add the
short shift kit, do I need to replace the tranny fluid as well?

Thanks for any advice,
Kevin