ABS indicator light

Hey everyone,

I think I may have a problem.  Yesterday my ABS light came on and has
stayed on since then.  Also, I've noticed that the brake light has
flickered on and off.  Checked the brake fluid level and it was fine.
What's kind of wierd is that the ABS indicator/warning light is quite
dim almost to the point where it would go unoticed during the day.  The
airbag indicator light right above it is much brighter at start-up.
Could this be some electrical glitch or is it actually the ABS? I'm
taking my car in tomorrow to have it checked out. Anyone have any advice
I might be able to take with me?

Thanks,
Chris '95 GLX