Re: Head Count 4 the 24th NW Meet

Hey is this club in Seattle?
I am from Spokane Washington originally and am here in Colorado Springs,
Colorado.  I will be moving back up to the Seattle Area in July after my
discharge from the USAF.  I would like to be a part of your club there,
sounds like fun. How many GLX enthusiast are there involved ?

Bryan Billings
97 Vento GLX
Boston Green
Racing Cloth