Re: How do you get rid of swirl marks!

I have a black 8-96 '97 GLX and I use a really cheap and easy-to-get
product called scratch out (made by KIT).  Then, of course, I go over it
with Griot's Garage fine hand polish and THEN use P21S wax or Griot's
wax.

This gets extremely good results -- my car was most scratched right from
the dealer -- it has only gotten better since.

Whatever you do, the most important thing is to BE CAREFUL and take your
time.  If you get anything in your rag or rub to hard, you risk putting
more scratches in than you are taking out.  Also, don't forget to wash
the car well before you start this (otherwise you'll be rubbing crap
into the paint).

good luck
- -erik