Midwest Drive Time

Hi all,

Over the last few days on the GTI list, the group drives have become a
popular thread of conversation. It seems as though there is tremendous
interest in a get together in the Midwest somewhere. I have a list of a
bunch of names from Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky and my home here in
Illinois. Logistically, there isn't a real great center location, but I'm
still searching. With the CVO centered out of the Chicago suburbs, we can
bring out double digit cars alone if we don't get too distant from Chicago.

Tentatively, we are looking at the third weekend in February for a Sunday
Drive. We're hoping the weather will be a bit more pleasant than it is
right now.

Again, If you have any ideas or comments or questions, contact me
privately. It looks like the CVO will be pulling this together.

Doug