RE: Planning the NW Drive

No Date yet, I think we should shoot for March. March Seems cool.. A Nice
Sunday Drive.. Nothing in the mountains since they still might be snowpack
up there.. Maybe a Seattle-Tacoma and Back again round trip.. I dunno ..

Yeah is that Body Shop open on Weekends? If not we can all park across the
street..

(\X/)Patrick Sherman			psherman@bigfoot.com(\X/)
97 Vento VR6 / Tornado Red / 10K
"Zzzzzzzz"

On Tuesday, January 13, 1998 9:23 AM, Scott Catlin
[SMTP:scott.catlin@sierra.com] wrote:
> Speedware is gonna be packed! They have maybe 10 spots to park. I assume
> we'll be double parking and parking on the street and across the street
> at the body shop. Did we decide a date for the NW Drive?
>
> >I think maybe we should start planning the Northwest Drive. We can
gather
> >up ideas on the 24th. I was thinking there isn't much parking at
SpeedWare,