Re: Final drive change

Ya know I was looking at this with a program called CarTest and those
changes although somewhat good definately hurt the 0-60 time and even the
1/4 time by a bit.  The 0-60 time is hurt because you can't hit 60 no
longer in 2.  You have to switch to 3 which is definately slows you down.
The 1/4 time is exactly the same with a slighty lower trap speed.  The big
difference is the 50-70 and 70-100 accelerations where the revised final
drive kicks some major ass (as much as 1 second in some of them).

Mark Radelow