Re: Torque steer

From: KikiI Dawson <ggalllin@mediaone.net>
>How many of you have experienced downshifting from fourth to third on
>the highway (@ 55 mph), your VR6 engine howling, your gonna pass
>someone, and it feels as if your riding a bucking bronco?.....

Much of the torque steer comes from the Goodyear Eagle GA tires.  Right now
I have snow tires on the car, and most of the TS is gone.  Now, when
accelerating hard, the steering just gets "tight" as opposed to how it got
squirrelly with the GA's.  I took the GA's off at 3500 miles and I won't be
putting them back on unless I turn the car in at the end of the lease
(unlikely at this point).

Chris