SLOW YOUR BUTTS DOWN (Was: Re: rear fog)

At 7:01 PM -0800 1/12/98, Chris Warren wrote:

>I will get the part #'s (it's snowing here so my Jetta is under some snow).

For those of you in the general Northwest US region, (and anyone else
driving in snow), slow down!

There are accidents everywhere, and people don't realize that friction
between your tires and the ground is a GOOD THING. (And there isn't much of
it around on snow and ice).

One thousand pounds of car + low coefficient of friction + fast speed =
A trip to the body shop

If you're lucky, that's an *auto* body shop, not one better known as a
hospital.

- -Khan