Re: rear fog

Anyone who has installed the rear fog or wired a changer notice a
rattle of sorts coming from the driver side rear door?  Sounds to
me like the moulding or the plastic piece between the leather seat
and the door.

My car was quiet and after I had a changer wired on the weekend, I
hear this rattle when hitting bumps.

Cheers,

Jeff

psherman@bigfoot.com(\X/)
> > 97 Vento VR6 / Tornado Red / 10K
> > "Zzzzzzzz"
> >
> > On Saturday, January 10, 1998 5:33 PM, Chris Warren
> [SMTP:tofer@foxinternet.net] wrote:
> > > Hey Patrick, or anyone else with this experience,
> > > Could you tell me since you ran another wire from the switch
which hole
> in
> > > the plug for the switch did you put your new wire for the rear
fog?
> Mine
> > > has blank spots in the plug at #'s 12, 10, 8, 3. I would like to
finish
> > > this and when we used a volt meter no wires at the back became
> activated.
> > > I had already ran a wire from the rear fog to the
multi-connector (per
> > > Timmons V W) but I think I will have to run a wire from the
switch.
> > > SUCKING!  any help would be great.
> > > please feel free to e-mail directly if you like.
> > > Thanks in advance.
> > > TOFER
> > > tofer@foxinternet.net
> > > '97 GT