Re: BOSE/aftermarket stereo question.

Sorry Bryan but I have to correct you on a couple things here.

1.  Only a Panasonic CD Changer will work with the factory wiring and
headunit.
2.  The receiver is NOT BOSE, it is Panasonic.  Only the speakers and amp
are bose.

3.  It is actually a shitty headunit.  Freq response is NOT 20-20,000hz as
a headunit should be.  And the fm tuner is pretty shitty.  In the store
this headunit would run about 130 bucks.

Mark Radelow