Re: Pennsylvania Kicks ass

At 11:44 AM 1/10/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi All,
>	I heard on the radio last night that PA has outlawed left lane lurkers.
>>From now on, you can be pulled over for sitting in the left lane without
>passing. So to all of you (most likely not on the list) who like to sit in
>the left lane and set the pace that no one is allowed to beat. Screw you,
>and hopefully you can learn your lesson when the PA state trooper is
>writing you a ticket.

Nice to see, but most likely, (like other laws here) it will be useless
because it will be rarely enforced.

BTW, PA kicked ass long before this law was ever passed. ;-)
(except the taxes DO suck!)

				Dave

Dave Petke			DoD # 1615
Kennett Square, PA		AMA#429282

Lots'o toys. . . . . way kewl.

There are two types of anything in the world.
That which you swear by, and that which you swear at.