Re: Pennsylvania Kicks ass

Excellent !!!  Here in Illinois, the lefthand lane lurkers make me nuts;
and, as anywhere, I'm sure, the lane merging issue really needs some
looking into.  Boy, I wish they'd try those measures all around this Land
of Lincoln....but it's probably wishful thinkin' for the time
being...sigh...alas...
Stephen

Seitz Architecture
"If your roof leaks, move your chair."